my monkey

Monday 7 May 2012

my fabulous weekend :D

My weekend started off with a Saturday game of netball. We were versing rotorua intermediate.We lost 10 - 11, but it was a close game. After my game of netball me, my brother (jayjay),my uncle del,my aunty sharon and their baby went to get a family photo.After that me and my brother went over to my mums house.When we got to my mums house we went to the park because they just live across the road from the park.On sunday we made home made popcorn. It was so facinateing. I had such a awesome weekend :D

2 comments:

  1. What a score. It was so close. Well done. Later I will show you how to use the spell check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What A Fun Weekend You Had Next Netball Game We Will Have To Win Cause The Grading Games Will Be Over

    ReplyDelete